Ceiling Fan Installation
One or Two Story Fan Insatallation
Residential and Commercial Fan Applications
Remote Control Installation
- Hard Wired Switch Installation
New & Existing Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling Fan Troubleshoot & Repair
New Ceiling Fan Installation Upstairs or Downstairs
- Capable of Fan Installations 8 up to 25 feet high
Ceiling Fan Wiring, Proper Weight Rated Electrical Box
Fixture to Ceiling Fan Replacement
- Electrical Box Change-Outs – Plastic to Metal
Recessed Can Lighting to Fan Replacement
All Fan Installations Include Assembly, Installation and Balancing of the Fan (Unless Requested Otherwise)
Our electricians carry most common parts and components in their vehicles so they can be ready for any type of ceiling fan installation. If you have already purchased your new ceiling fan, it can usually be installed immediately and save you both time and money on your ceiling fan installation. When it comes to great ceiling fan installation service, people all across Southern California rely on Direct Electric Company. As a result, we are the trusted choice for thousands of homes, with over 12 years service and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can be sure of a high level of service, second-to-none, on your ceiling fan install. You can read about the Direct Electric Company service level from our other delighted customers on our testimonials page.
Direct Electric Company provides Service that is to your Advantage
1. CEILING FANS: With the latest styles and controls, a ceiling fan or upgrade from Direct Electric Company can provide an energy-efficient way to help keep you cool and circulate the air in your home. (We can also help with a whole house ventilation system)
- 2. VENTILATION FANS: Our ventilation solutions can help keep odors and humid air out of your home to ensure not just a pleasant environment, but also help to reduce the build-up of mold and mildew.
- 3. ATTIC FANS: Attic fans can be a cost-effective way to help cool your home in summer. The loft space often serves to insulate the home, which can also mean that hot air gets trapped in the summer months. Furthermore, by replacing this with cooler fresh air, you can help cool your home and reduce the demands on your air conditioning system.
4. SAVE MONEY: Save with our promotions and discounts.
- 5. UP-FRONT, NO SURPRISE PRICING: You’ll always know the full price in advance. No matter how long the job takes, you still pay the same.
- 6. PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIANS: Our professional electricians are experienced, fully trained and fully licensed too. So we can help you with all of your ceiling fan installation needs. We have proudly served Southern California since 2000.
7. FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL: You can be certain that we’ll send a friendly, clean-cut and polite electrician that will be punctual and keep your home clean and tidy during your ceiling fan installation.
Alumawood Patio Cover Fans
Due to our years of experience and highly trained electricians, we are capable of handling any ceiling fan installation inside of your home. But, one of the only issues we have when installing ceiling fans is when they are being installed on an Alumawood patio cover. Unlike the inside of your home, there is no wiring inside of the patio covers. This is typically done when the patio is being built. Alumawood patios aren’t strong enough to support the weight of a ceiling fan and therefore require a ceiling fan beam for the fan to be installed. Again, this is typically done during construction of the patio cover and should be planned for in advance if possible. If you are installing a fan after the patio cover has been built, call us and we’ll see what we can do for your particular patio cover.